4″ 3-Phase NBS4
Three phase 4″ submersible motors for use in wells with diameters equal to or greater than 4″.
- Stator in oil
- Cable material compliant with drinking water standards (with relative inspection)
- Sand protection and mechanical seal to allow for optimal operation even in the presence of sand in the well
- Excellent efficiency and low operating costs
- All motors are pre-filled with liquid and 100 % tested
- Power range: 0.37 – 7.5 kW
- 4’’ NEMA flange
- Protection rating: IP68
- Number of starts per hour: max. 30
- Vertical and horizontal operation (prior authorisation).
- Rated voltage: 210-220-230 V/50 Hz; 380-415 V/50 Hz; 460 V/60 Hz
- Voltage tolerance: ± 10 %
- Motor protection: thermal relays in compliance with EN 60947-4-1, trip class 10 or 10A, trip time < 10 s. at 5 x IN
- Insulation class: F
- Ambience temperature: 30 °C
- Cable dimensions: 4×1.5 mm2
- Cooling flow rate: min. 8 cm/sec.
- Water pH: 6.5-8
- Thrust load: 1500 N, 2500 N, 4500 N(K), 6500 N(K)