6-Inch DR56 Submersible Motors
Pumping applications are rapidly changing – and Franklin’s DR56 motor was designed and built in response to many requests for a motor that can operate effectively under these evolving application demands.
The DR56 6 inch motor utilizes our premium encapsulation process to allow continuous operation in water temperatures of up to 50 °C (provided minimum allowable rates of flow past the motor are maintained).
Franklin’s DR56 is the right choice for your demanding, high temperature 6 inch well applications.
- Up to 122 °F (50 °C) ambient temperature.
- Hermetically sealed stator
- Innovative high temperature winding encapsulation system
- 10,000 lb KINGSBURY-type thrust bearing
- FES91 Exclusive water soluble bearing lubrication
- Double-flange NEMA mounting for ease of handling and pump mounting
- Stainless steel splined shaft for maximum shaft/coupling contact
- Full 3450 RPM 60 Hz design point for superior pump performance
- SAND FIGHTER™ Sealing System
- Subtrol heat sensor standard
- Franklin Electric’s exclusive Water-Bloc lead connection
- 316 SS and Y-∆ designs are available, consult factory.
- Extended warranty available when registered with FE SubMonitor overload protection
- Sand Fighter® models are equipped with:
– Franklin’s exclusive Sand Fighter Sealing System for sand or other abrasives well water.
– Franklin’s exclusive on winding SubTrol® heat sensor for use with SubMonitor®.
- SubMonitor is a state-of-the-art electronic motor overload that is sold separately.
– Mounts in the above ground panel requiring no additional wiring to the motor.
– User friendly, field proven.
– Protection monitors for balanced power, overload, underload, overheating, rapid cycling and more.
– Can be used with or without a SubTrol heat sensor.
– Supplies superior on winding heat protection when manufactured with the SubTrol heat sensor.
- These motors are built for dependable operation in 6” diameter or larger water wells.