Multistage MH Series
The MH Series, multi-stage booster pump is designed to meet your pressure boosting needs. The stainless steel construction offers high performance in a wide variety of applications. The MH Series is offered in three flow rates and five different horsepower sizes in 1-phase or 3-phase to make sure you have the right pump to fit your application.
- Capacities up to 29 m3 /h at 50 Hz
- Heads up to 104 meters at 50 Hz
- Suction inlet: 1.25″ BSP (MH 3/5); 1.5″ BSP (MH 9); 2″ BSP (MH 15/20)
- Discharge outlet: 1″ BSP (MH 3/5); 1.25″ BSP (MH 9); 1.5″ BSP (MH 15/20)
- Maximum working pressure of 10 Bar
- Maximum ambient temperature of 40 °C
- Liquid temperature range of -15 °C to 110 °C
- Asynchronous, TEFC, Class F insulation, IP55 protection motor
- Capacitor inside terminal box
- Single-phase motors with built-in thermal relay.
- All 300 series stainless steel wetted components.
- Viton(*) mechanical shaft seal for added chemical resistance.
- Powered by high quality, industry proven, UL 778 approved indoor/outdoor square flange motors.
- Available in 3 flow rates: 15, 30, and 45 gpm.
- 5 motor hp size options in 1-phase or 3-phase.
- High pressure capabilities – 140 psi.
- Able to pump fluids at temperatures up to 225 °F.
- Can operate in suction lift installation up to 10 feet.
- Small domestic and industrial systems / domestic water supply
- Water distribution / pressure boosting
- Irrigation / gardening / sprinklers / rain water collection
- Industrial plants / wash-down unit
- Cooling and chilling / heating and conditioning / air conditioning systems
- Other various installations