EGN-EGT/F Sump Drainage Pumps
This rugged range of drainage sump pumps has been proven over time. With their all stainless steel construction, the EGN and EGT/F drainage sump pumps are ideal for numerous pumping applications whether clean water, grey water or with heavy solids up to 35mm2.
Available in single phase with 5 metre and 3 phase with float switch and 10 metre leads.
Brochure and Leaflet
- Liquid temperatures up to 35ºC
- Minimum immersion depth is 250mm
- Maximum immersion depth is 5 metres
- Continuous duty (with submerged motor)
- Single-impeller submersible drainage pump, with open impeller with vertical threaded delivery port (G 1”1/2)
- Double mechanical shaft seal with interposed oil chamber, to protect against dry-running
- EGT: with vertical threaded delivery port (G 2”)
- EGF: with horizontal flanged and threaded delivery port (DN 50 – G 2”)
- For clean, grey and dirty water, solids up to 35mm2
- For clean containing solids up to 10 mm grain size
- Extraction of water from ponds, streams or pits and for rainwater collection
- Cosntruction suitable for use in certain food industry applications