Franklin single-phase controls are designed and optimized specifically for Franklin Electric motors. Controls are an integral part of a submersible motor power system. Rigorous component testing ensures the most robust products in the industry.
Brochure and Leaflet
Features – All Boxes
- Suitable for outdoor mounting
- Capacitor Start / Capacitor Run design (except QD boxes)
- UL Listed for US and Canada (60 Hz models)
Features – Standard & Deluxe Boxes
- Heavy duty box-type terminals accept up to AWG #2 wire
- External access to overload resets
- Multiple-size knockouts
- User-friendly connection diagrams
- Easy access to grounding lugs
- QUICK DISCONNECT (QD) & CAPACITOR RUN CONTROL (CRC) – These control boxes are designed for use with Franklin 3-wire single-phase submersible motors through 1 hp.
- STANDARD & DELUXE – These control boxes are designed for use with Franklin 3-wire single-phase submersible motors from 1 through 15 hp. Recommended for water systems that use pressure switches, level switches, or other pilot devices. Deluxe boxes (only) contain magnetic line contactors carefully matched to the motor rating, eliminating the need for external line contactors.