Franklin Electric’s SubMonitor, can protect against adverse conditions such as low-flow wells, pump damage, clogging, bound pumps and power mishaps. SubMonitor is designed to protect three-phase motor and pump systems with ratings between 3 and 200 hp.
Brochure and Leaflet
SubMonitor protects against:
- False Start (Chattering)
- Overheated Motor (Subtrol-equipped)
- Current Unbalance
- Phase Reversal
Detachable Display Unit
- Easy menu-driven setup and adjustment of monitoring parameters.
- Real time display of voltage and current for each leg.
- Can be mounted on panel door for easy access (mounting kit available).
- NEMA 3R enclosure.
- Password protection option.
- Fault light can be seen from a distance – indicates that a trip has
occurred and that a fault message is being displayed.
- Turn-and-push adjustment knob.
- 502-event history (downloadable to PC with optional D3 unit – sold separately).